In my view, this still makes for a very memorable and fine album - a fitting complement to a fine game in itself :)
1. The Land of Sylvarant: Almost too happy, this feel-good and over-joyous melody that plays in the Overworld to Sylvarant will make you feel all bright and cheery, and, perhaps, a little corny. There is also a huge nostalgic component to this theme.
3. Venturer's Colony (Hima): I could almost write the same description here as I did with #1. It's another vibrant melody, almost a bit too vibrant for a village theme. Indeed, this is the music of the Village of Adventurers.
4. Renegade Base: A funky, upbeat and cool rhythm - almost suggestive of a greater secret waiting to be told - is fitting music for the Renegade Base.
5. Full Force: Surprisingly, and perhaps, appropriately, the standard normal battle theme is a lot more serious than the world map theme.
6. Walking on Tethe'alla: Triumphant and glorious sounding music - the upbeat melody acts as an invitation to all gamers ready for a new adventure.
7. Like A Glint of Light: A cheerful battle, whose victorious and upbeat music makes it sound like our characters are guaranteed the win.
8. Search a Seal (Sylvarant) or Search a Seal (Tethe'alla): The sense of intrigue and mystery is well encapsulated by both these themes. Given its escalating intensity (mixed with a tinge of hope), the latter version sounds better.
9. The Struggle to Survive: The full weight of the world suddenly rests upon your shoulders when you listen to this dramatic, tense and scary boss battle music.
Special mention: Old Familiar Scent of Iselia: A childhood dream and that longing to be home are the flavours of this theme
PS. I'd really like to review some more board games soon - I just haven't had the time and drive to do it just yet.